Perfume is an unspoken art that exudes your personal identity.
Its emotive power is instant and alluring, changing mood and uplifting your life.
Conjuring love.... ALWAYS DO A SKIN PATCH TEST ON THE BACK OF YOUR HAND.
1. If you want your fragrances to last longer keep them away from Heat, light, and humidity which will break down the chemical bonds that give perfume it's scent. It can also change the scent.
Store them in cool, dry spots away from sunlight heat or humidity.
The bathroom may not be ideal.
2. Apply coconut oil or unscented lotion before applying your perfume to hold the scent longer.
3. Spray perfumes are best because roller-balls or applicators can introduce bacteria into the bottle.
4. Spray your perfume right after taking a shower and before getting dressed. The moisture on your skin will help lock in the scent. This will also prevent the fragrance from staining delicate clothes or jewelry.
5. Don't rub or dab the fragrance on your wrists or anywhere after spraying. Perfume is meant to unfold after the spritz, first from the top notes If you rub your wrists together, you'll force the notes to disappear faster.
6. Spray pulse points and warm areas on your body, because perfume is activated by heat.
pulse points are located on the inside of your wrists, behind your ears and the sides of your neck, inside your elbows behind your knees, your inside ankles and a spray on your waist band ads an alluring statement.
7. Keep a distance when spraying to distribute evenly. Spray the perfume in the air and slowly walk into the mist, leaving a beautiful light coverage all over.
8. Spraying an alcohol-based fragrance on to your hair brush before running it through your hair. Your hair will be delightfully lightly scented.
EXPLORE AND ENJOY FEELING BEAUTIFUL.